2018/2019 LASU Postgraduate Admission Update
The Postgraduate School of Lagos State University – LASU invites qualified applicants for admission into the Full time and part time postgraduate programmes at the Lagos State University – LASU for the 2018/2019 academic year.
2018/2019 LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GENERAL REQUIREMENT
2018/2019 LASU Postgraduate Admission requirements include five  CREDITS including;
- English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses
- Credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level.
- Credit in SCIENCE,
- SOCIAL SCIENCES,
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, and
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2018/2019 LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of N25,300 (Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira)into LASU Account online.
- All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
NOTE: Visit the University website www.lasu.edu.ng for information on admission requirements.
2018/2019 LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
- Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
- Application forms for all programmes should be submitted online and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
Please be advised: Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
Applicants must personally attend the selection and written examinations as a make-up test will not be conducted.
Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact – The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Lagos State University, Ojo.
AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka
Registrar & Secretary