The 2018 FUAM Post-UTME cut-off mark, registration, application cost, eligibility and other relevant information is out. Cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is N2000. Screening commences October 2nd, 2018. See the details below;
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has invited candidates who selected the University as the first choice and scored 170 and above for the Post UTME screening exercise slated to commence on 2nd October 2018.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB score printout
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
Note: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For further directions, visit the University Website www.uam.edu.ng
Mrs H. N. Nyitse