The 2018 FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details is out. Cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 20th, 2018. Check full details below;
2018 FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
2018 FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, August 6 2018, and close on Monday, August 20, 2018. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as a password to log in.
- After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
2018 FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE REGISTRATION STEPS
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through [email protected] or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda