The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released 2018/2019 academic session primary admission list.ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.See more about ABSU First Batch admission list below.
SEE OTHER ABSU RELATED POSTS:
- ABSU School Fees Schedule
- Abia State University Uturu (ABSU) Admission Requirements
- ABSU Cut Off Mark(JAMB & Departmental)
- ABSU Courses-See List of Official Courses offered In Abia State University
How to Check ABSU First Batch Admission List.
- Accordingly candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, CLICK HERE to access your admission status.
Admitted? You need to go to JAMB CAPS portal to accept or reject the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Log on to the ABSU portal, check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed.