Applicants are currently been invited for the Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering for young Korean students to participate in the 2018 Junior Eco Engineering Academy. It is set to hold in Seoul, South Korea.
Winners will be offered the chance to participate in the 2018 Junior Eco-Engineering Academy program, which encapsulates specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment.
- Creating awareness among youth within the community towards conservation of the environment and energy efficiency
- Growing the future eco-leaders by enhancing global leadership resulting from participating in a variety of activities throughout the Academy
- Fulfilling the social responsibility through educating the future generation
- Date : August 7 – 9, 2018
- 7 August (9:00 – 18:00): Opening ceremony, Lecture, Team-building, Group discussion
- 8 August (9:00 – 18:00): Lecture, Group project, Presentation competition, Awarding ceremony
- 9 August (optional): Sightseeing in Seoul with global participants
- Venue: Samsung GEC, Shangdong, Guangdong, Seoul
- Fee: Free
- Open to students attending intermediate schools as of 2018 in South Korea;
- An intermediate level of English fluency required.
- To apply, make a Video clip of you talking about ‘Why I should attend this Junior Engineering Academy’ in English within 2 minutes. Please talk about your dream in the future and why it’s important to relate engineering to your dream;
- Upload the video to Youtube with the UNLISTED option. You may use other streaming or cloud service to upload your video;
- Please write a brief of your clip in the content box:
- Go to the Application Form page
- Write a brief of your video clip in the content column
- Copy your Youtube link or downloadable video link and paste it into the URL box under Content box;
- Attach your CV in the attachment column. (MS Word and PDF type only). Additionally, including your extracurricular activities such as clubs, contests and other experiences in/outside the school is great.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Eco-generation Junior Eco Engineering Academy 2018, kindly subscribe to our notification.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+