MTN Solution Space MBA Scholarships At University Of Cape Town, South Africa
The University of Cape Town’s, Graduate School of Business, South Africa is offering the MTN Solution Space scholarship program to Africans who wants to pursue a Masters in Business Administration or Masters of Philosophy in Inclusive Innovation at the Institution.
This scholarship is created to nurture a new era of leaders, teaching them to see past “business as usual”. It is aimed at assisting mid-career professionals and entrepreneurs who have shown a dedication to nearby development.
31st October 2017
Any African country
To be taken at (country)
University of Cape Town’s, Graduate School of Business, South Africa
MBA or MPhil
Number of Awards
Value of Program
This scholarship program covers the full cost of tuition and registration charges UCT GSB, as set by means of the business school.
The Scholars can also apply for quite a few kinds of funding on a discretionary basis. For instance an economy-class travel allowance for Scholars travelling from their home country to the business school at the commencing and returned home at the end of their degree programme, a stipend, or to attend additional conferences or workshops, or conduct fieldwork and pilots.
Duration of Program
one or maximum of two years
To be eligible for the scholarship scheme, applicants must:
- be citizens of an African Country
have begun or worked in an entrepreneurial venture or established entrepreneurial and innovative techniques within an agency for at least one year.
- be in a position to display experience or sturdy passion in their chosen focus region (education, health, smart cities).
- exhibit professional integrity, bold and visionary leadership, a spirit of innovation and inquisitiveness, lively collaboration, entrepreneurial force and a track report of the action.
- demonstrate some need for the scholarship, thru either preceding work experience, personal background or tested commitment to begin a venture, which makes self-funding the programme a substantial burden.
- be registered for the full or part-time study on the MBA/MPhil at the UCT Graduate School of Business.
How to apply
Applicants should first apply to business school before seeking for this scholarship program.
Interested candidates must submit the MTN Scholarship Application online form together with their UCT application number obtained from the UCT GSB Admissions Office. Required supporting documents include a CV and completed Affidavit.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
We advise that you commence your application as early as possible and do not wait until the deadline. Applications must be submitted before midnight on the night of 31 October 2017.
Once your application has been received, a shortlisting committee will analyse your application using our selection criteria for the Scholarship, to produce a final interview list.